Thank You Jon.

truehawk

Id like to give a thanks to Jon Miller for the work he puts into this site. I've been reading around and seen that you've been closing threads and banning some habitual problem causers. I'm not trying to suck up its just nice to see some character and discipline on here. I think the best Christmas present you could have given all of us is when you finally put "Slez Out" of his missery. I could see you getting frustrated in another post and thought you'd like to here that us diehard fans appreciate this site.

There has been a lot of craziness on this board tonight, and a lot of sucking up too :)

There has been a lot of craziness on this board tonight, and a lot of sucking up too :)
I have nothing to suck up for. I have just been getting equally annoyed at all these new posters on here that are causing problems from post 1.

What has been going on? I have been away from the boards all night. Sounds like I missed some stuff.
Did a bunch of new posters start throwing out rumors on the Coker situation and get the banhammer? Any well known problem posters get the boot? Thanks for any updates.

no kidding the sheeet was getting deep in here...

In accordance with the HawkeyeNation.com Posting Rules, you are in violation of Article 5, Section 1: "Trying to get around our profanity filters will result in the post being deleted and the user may be banned if they do this repeatedly." You have formally been issued one (1) reprimand. Please expect your post to be deleted in the next 24 hours or as procedure allows. Please refrain from further violations of HawkeyeNation.com Forum Policy.

Thank you.

Latest posts