Thank you Jon and Steve...

I really enjoy your podcasts! I listen to them while traveling and have turned many other B1G fans on to them. The banter is clear, concise and well informed. Keep up the great work!

For those of you that didn't get to hear them when they had their radio show back in the day you guys missed some really good radio. They play off each other so well. Myself being a college football and overall sports junkie just gets a huge kick out of Deace. The guy is smart that backs up his opinions. He's not right all the time but he's logical and fun to listen to. How he has the time to do the research he evidently still does that I know he used to blows my mind.

For those of you that didn't get to hear them when they had their radio show back in the day you guys missed some really good radio. They play off each other so well. Myself being a college football and overall sports junkie just gets a huge kick out of Deace. The guy is smart that backs up his opinions. He's not right all the time but he's logical and fun to listen to. How he has the time to do the research he evidently still does that I know he used to blows my mind.

I have never understood a lot of people hating on Deace. He is a homer (duh!) for his team(s), and he definitely knows his stuff.

I have never understood a lot of people hating on Deace. He is a homer (duh!) for his team(s), and he definitely knows his stuff.

Its his political/religious reputation - a lot of folks can't put that aside, but if they did, they'd realize deace REALLY knows his stuff when it comes to CFB.

I honestly believe his old afternoon kxno show was the best local sports talk radio I've ever listened to (until I moved to a big city). Really entertaining - trolled a LOT of Jihadic Hawk fans who REALLY had it coming during that 05 season!

Its his political/religious reputation - a lot of folks can't put that aside, but if they did, they'd realize deace REALLY knows his stuff when it comes to CFB.

I honestly believe his old afternoon kxno show was the best local sports talk radio I've ever listened to (until I moved to a big city). Really entertaining - trolled a LOT of Jihadic Hawk fans who REALLY had it coming during that 05 season!

<<A lot of folks can't put that aside...>>

HN Wasteland Alert :)

Did I miss the second part of a podcast. There was the first one where they went through the first part of the season. It ended if I remember Jon saying they would pick up the second half of the season tomorrow. He also said what I had mentioned in one of my post and that is that this season could be a defining season for KF's career at Iowa. They were going to talk about that also. I never saw a link to that second podcast. does anyone have that link. Thanks in advance

Political/religious views aside, Deace uses opening lines to make his picks on Thursday or Friday of game week, so the lines are about 4-5 days old.

And he also counts a push as a win while "wagering".

You are welcome and thanks for listening to them. I have been pleasantly surprised at how many downloads they are getting. This week's pods have been downloaded close to 15K times and our Iowa prediction pods were close to 20k. I think we were 12th in the college sports category this week with one of the pods, not sure which one, the day it was released. Morehouse and Dochterman's pods do well there, too...Iowa fans are rabid!

We are going to do multiple episodes each week during football season....at a minimum.

There are a lot of fun things right around the corner on this site. I've been too into hyperbole in the past, so I am just gonna wait until they happen here in about 4 weeks and then tell you about them ;) gonna be a fun year.

Last edited:
Political/religious views aside, Deace uses opening lines to make his picks on Thursday or Friday of game week, so the lines are about 4-5 days old.

And he also counts a push as a win while "wagering".

Oh my God. Are you serious? Donald Sterling's got nothing on Deace if this is really the case. I find it hard to believe that a person would be this open and diabolicle to do such a brazen thing as this.

Oh my God. Are you serious? Donald Sterling's got nothing on Deace if this is really the case. I find it hard to believe that a person would be this open and diabolicle to do such a brazen thing as this.

Hey anybody can be a great college football mind if you use 5 day old lines and count ties as wins. Why u like defending teh Deace so much?

Hey anybody can be a great college football mind if you use 5 day old lines and count ties as wins. Why u like defending teh Deace so much?

I'm not defending Deace as much as wondering why you feel the need to biotch about the same thing for what 6, 7, 8 years now? Why do you feel the need to try to crap on threads that others might want to read these thread, or listen to podcasts?

Can we get them uploaded on Stitcher too for us non Iphone users. HawkeyeReport, OnIowa, black hearts, Hawkeye Huddle all on there, HN podcasts the only one who doesn't.

Did I miss the second part of a podcast. There was the first one where they went through the first part of the season. It ended if I remember Jon saying they would pick up the second half of the season tomorrow. He also said what I had mentioned in one of my post and that is that this season could be a defining season for KF's career at Iowa. They were going to talk about that also. I never saw a link to that second podcast. does anyone have that link. Thanks in advance

Subscribe to the podcast and it'll auto download when new ones come out. It usually does it in the middle of the night for mine, so I don't have to wait for it when I want to listen. It is the best invention. I'm subscribed to Diesel's, OnIowa, and Hawkeye Report.

I'm not defending Deace as much as wondering why you feel the need to biotch about the same thing for what 6, 7, 8 years now? Why do you feel the need to try to crap on threads that others might want to read these thread, or listen to podcasts?

Thanks for your efforts and all you bring to this site, Dean.

You are a true Hawkeye that undoubtedly bleeds black and gold for keeping this engine known as HawkeyeNation rolling,

Thanks for your efforts and all you bring to this site, Dean.

You are a true Hawkeye that undoubtedly bleeds black and gold for keeping this engine known as HawkeyeNation rolling,

Your-welcome.gif

Your-welcome-1268189302.gif

1826-you-are-welcome.jpg

Latest posts