Thank You Fans

uofihawkInation

Thanks to everyone who came out today and made Kinnick rock. Great atmosphere to be in and I enjoy rocking out in the student section.

The student section was filled out. The only reason that it didn't appear to be is because everyone was smushed to create extra warmth.

I thought the decal looked great! especially the all black side of the helmet to represent the fallen heroes. loved it.

The students did arrive later, but they definitely filled up the majority of the student section. Place looked pretty full to me.

I never really understood how putting something on you helmet actually does anything for anyone. But hey, everyone loves symbolic gestures.

It was chilly, but it was a great game to be at. It was GREAT to finally see the defense play a good game start to finish. I like our changes against Michigan State next weekend. The student section didn't fill up by the start of the game, but was filled up by halfway through the first quarter. I for one liked the decals on the helmets.

Student section was full...but later in game many left...most likely to get drunk because a lot of students could care less about the game.

And the helmet sticker was AWESOME.

Thanks to everyone who came out today and made Kinnick rock. Great atmosphere to be in and I enjoy rocking out in the student section.

Heres to rockin out baby....
rhoadsrockinfinal_medium.gif

I had a great time. Fans throughout the stadium stood for the entire game. It was loud. I cannot talk today. I sound like Johnny Cash.