Thank you 49ers for knocking Rodgers and the Pack out of the playoffs

uihawk82

I an others loved it. Some friends of mine hated it but tooooo bad. And the pack scored a td on their first drive and then were just totally hammered by the niner defense. Loved it that rogue Rodgers and his offense had a really bad day.

Well. So much for defense and special teams being unable to win big games. And poor offensive line play can kill you, showed by the Pack.

I an others loved it. Some friends of mine hated it but tooooo bad. And the pack scored a td on their first drive and then were just totally hammered by the niner defense. Loved it that rogue Rodgers and his offense had a really bad day.
DD59BA39-E270-4D5A-BEA1-A36A97E1DF1D.png

The guy has been hit one too many times. I loved his claim that a lot of people were rooting against the Pack because of his vaccination status. I happen to be one that root against the Packers, but have always done so and cannot stand the guy. It has nothing to do with his vaccination status, although I think that fiasco says a lot about his personality which IMO confirmed a great deal about who he really is. I'd also go out of my way to say people root against Rodgers because he's an asshole and not because of his vaccination status. Personally I think Green Bay would be in a much better place shortly after he leaves and I wish them the best when he does.

Latest posts