Thank God for KXNO Miller and Brinson letting me know this

metahawk

According to the experts on KXNO just now, Iowa isn't playing for anything. So I guess, I will just not watch the game then. I guess they aren't playing for a possibility of being the Outback Bowl with a win, or at the very least, a better bowl game. They aren't playing for the first time since Ferentz got this program "back" to success in 2002. And Tom Kakert, who they were interviewing just now, just passively agreed with everything these KXNO experts said. Apparently there is no buzz. Apparently they have a direct line to every Hawkeye fan's opinion of this game. I'm really glad I live in the Des Moines area to hear these experts. Wow. I'm blessed. Oh, and apparently Iowa State fans want Iowa to lose - this valuable insight also coming from KXNO gurus on another show. I really care what Iowa State fans want, so I also really valued that deep insight.

Last edited:
Those two know sports about as well as my two toddler daughters.....Jim is painful to listen to and u can tell ken is really annoyed by him.

Most of these Des Moines talk show hosts are just Iowa State apologists. Iowa State will probably finish 6-6 and it is "one of the greatest seasons in Cyclone history" and "Iowa State will go to a great bowl" blah blah blah.

Iowa will finish with a better record and go to a much better bowl and of course it is "Iowa is not playing for anything".

I'm not saying Iowa is a better team than Iowa State this year (they are not) but all of the ridiculous Iowa State homer reporting by these morons just gets old.

At least Marty Tirrell seemed to be objective, and never hesitated to call out Pollard for some of his dumb moves and stupid comments.

Des Moines Sports Radio without Tirrell absolutely SUCKS

Latest posts