Texas Tech

Louisville beats Michigan, Michigan beats Iowa, Iowa beats Texas Tech, Texas Tech beats Louisville.
The only team in this group that hasn’t been ranked is Iowa. Should we be somewhere in Top 25?
There are some pretty good teams out there, with a handful residing in our conference.

I'd pump the brakes on Top 25 however. Win at Hilton and that should put us into the "others receiving votes" category.

We will have chances when we get into conference play. But they are just that. Chances.

Louisville beats Michigan, Michigan beats Iowa, Iowa beats Texas Tech, Texas Tech beats Louisville.
The only team in this group that hasn’t been ranked is Iowa. Should we be somewhere in Top 25?

No. Still way too early.

Watched some of TT and Stripper-ville. I didn't even recognize that team. Either they had the worst game in their history vs Iowa or they've made the most progress of any team in the country this season.

Watched some of TT and Stripper-ville. I didn't even recognize that team. Either they had the worst game in their history vs Iowa or they've made the most progress of any team in the country this season.
College basketball man. They're no different than any other team out there. I'm surprised at how many people make posts similar to the one you just made. You would think more people would understand how up and down it is.

College basketball man. They're no different than any other team out there. I'm surprised at how many people make posts similar to the one you just made. You would think more people would understand how up and down it is.
I understand it's up and down. Thanks for pointing it out.:rolleyes:

I think we didn’t realize it at the time because we were so down on the Hawks, but I think Iowa played really well that game. We made 11 threes and Garza had 17 points on the inside. That’s pretty lethal to defend even for a good defensive team like Texas Tech.

Watched most of the game last night. Texas Tech was also without their leading scorer. That win will look really good later in the season.

There really is no truly dominate team in college basketball this year. Does that Louisville team really look like a typical #1 team in the country? Maryland was ranked #4 and they were an underdog at Penn State and lost. College basketball, well at least the top of it is way down this year. The committee is going to have to earn their stripes this year because you are going to have a ton of teams with similar resumes.

There really is no truly dominate team in college basketball this year. Does that Louisville team really look like a typical #1 team in the country? Maryland was ranked #4 and they were an underdog at Penn State and lost. College basketball, well at least the top of it is way down this year. The committee is going to have to earn their stripes this year because you are going to have a ton of teams with similar resumes.

Every time I think a team is a clear cut top 5 team I watch them or bet on them and they look like shit. Michigan State has fooled me twice already, Duke once, UNC once, Kentucky once. I never really felt like Louisville was a true #1

Ohio State looks crazy good right now so its only a matter of time for them.

So nice of Jay Bilas to opine that TT is better than the three teams that have beaten them, including Iowa. Ramsey did play 25 minutes against us before he left the game. I guess we should just ignore the on court results and go by reputation to decide the games.

Every time I think a team is a clear cut top 5 team I watch them or bet on them and they look like shit. Michigan State has fooled me twice already, Duke once, UNC once, Kentucky once. I never really felt like Louisville was a true #1

Ohio State looks crazy good right now so its only a matter of time for them.

I sat with Jay Bilas once in the Duke University cafeteria. Very friendly down to earth guy. My girlfriend at the time, her sister was being treated for anorexia at the Duke University Medical Center.

So nice of Jay Bilas to opine that TT is better than the three teams that have beaten them, including Iowa. Ramsey did play 25 minutes against us before he left the game. I guess we should just ignore the on court results and go by reputation to decide the games.
That was annoying me as well.

Latest posts