Texas Tech-Michigan

The 2 Big 12 schools that could play a grind-it-out game were Texas Tech and Kansas St. Dean Wade got hurt for KSU and they were pretty much done. That leaves Texas Tech and they can muck it up just as well as Michigan can. I doubt if this game will be aesthetically pleasing.

24-16 Texas Tech at half. UScum with lowest score in tournament history at the break.

Hey, Fran — taking notes how to play defense?

The 2 Big 12 schools that could play a grind-it-out game were Texas Tech and Kansas St. Dean Wade got hurt for KSU and they were pretty much done. That leaves Texas Tech and they can muck it up just as well as Michigan can. I doubt if this game will be aesthetically pleasing.

Not pleasing in any way, shape or form

All four teams playing right now should be forced to forfeit and the probable opponents would receive a free pass

Time to start wondering why Michigan pees down their leg in every sport in every big spot.

I blame Harbaugh.

Well, the basketball team has made it to two championship games in this decade.

They don't piss down their leg every time.

Yeah they pretty much play better than their seed every year in the NCAA tournament. Pretty much the opposite of pissing down their leg.

Football now is a bit of a different story.

Yeah they pretty much play better than their seed every year in the NCAA tournament. Pretty much the opposite of pissing down their leg.

Football now is a bit of a different story.
They also have an elite eight to their credit this decade.

Urban was definitely Michigan's, and Harbaugh's kryptonite. We will have to wait and see what happens with a new cowboy in the saddle in Columbus.

How come no flexing by Michigan? Amazing how bad you look when you have to create your own offense. That freshman would be a very average player on most teams.