Texas Tech killing Oklahoma

Does Boise jump the loser of LSU vs Alabama in the final standings if it's their only loss and it's a close game?

If BSU is sitting at #3 and we have an SEC rematch in the NCG, sh*t will REALLY hit the fan.

It might but it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Fair enough. I will say, though, that this is one scenario where I'd be okay with a rematch. Michigan-OSU in 2006 was different, as that was the last game of the season for both teams. If the loser of LSU-Bama fights their way back to #2 by the end of the season, then I'd be intrigued by a rematch.

It's not crazy to think it could end up being an LSU-Bama rematch. OSU could lose to OU, Stanford still has Oregon and at USC and Clemson still has at GT and at South Carolina and then the ACC title game. Boise will likely be 12-0 but they need to pray Georgia and TCU keep winning because the rest of their schedule is garbage.

The atmosphere in the Superdome for a Bama-LSU title game would be off the charts.

I should have thrown one of these ;) end of my post. Think the Jayhawks are more likely to trip someone else up than to run the table.