Texas/Michigan bad again?

Mademyaccount4u

What's the deal? Is the recruiting that wrong with rankings? Are the coaches unable to develop players? Or can they not coach in game?

Seriously, Maryland essentially killed a player and has their head coach suspended? And Notre Dame is always overrated.

What's the deal? Is the recruiting that wrong with rankings? Are the coaches unable to develop players? Or can they not coach in game?

Seriously, Maryland essentially killed a player and has their head coach suspended? And Notre Dame is always overrated.

M / ND isn't over yet.

Both are not where they want to be but Michigan is far from bad. Jim needs to hire a good OC and stay out of the way.

You are on the record saying, what?

That the 21 - 10 game isn't over yet. After the miracle App St. nearly pulled out in the 4th quarter today, I don't think you can write off a team as talented as Michigan at the half.

That the 21 - 10 game isn't over yet. After the miracle App St. nearly pulled out in the 4th quarter today, I don't think you can write off a team as talented as Michigan at the half.
Not surprised about the Penn State game, Moorhead saved Franklin's job. Will be interesting to see how they do this year.

Good on ya SCum. The only B1G team not to win a bowl game last year is also the only B1G team not to win their non-conference opener this year.

Hot-Seat-Harbaugh has got to be feelin it.
Nebraska won their opener by not having to play it.

To say that it rained on Frost's parade would be an understatement.

Wonder if the governor will declare a second "Scott Frost Day"

Bugeaters are probably already panning for a domed stadium.

The media is obsessed with trying to make us all think that Michigan is still a Top 10 powerhouse. I long for a playoff system that removes the importance of the rankings all together. Every year they rank Michigan high to start the year and they do nothing on the field to deserve it.

Notre Dame looks solid this year. If they keep Wimbush healthy and stay healthy on D, then ND will be a salty opponent for anyone other than the holy trinity (Clemson, Bama, or Georgia).

Michigan's defense is pretty legit. ND's QB in my opinion is pretty special. That being said, it's typical Michigan defense that they play way too aggressive. You have them 3rd and 21 and they send the house....ND has a QB draw called and gets the first down. Arrogance and really freaking stupid situation defense. I saw Michigan play this way a couple of times last year. So much talent and they screw the pooch.

The thing I'm still trying to figure out is whether ND's defensive line is that good, or Michigan is that bad on the OL. My god, they were going through them like jello. I have to think it's Michigan's OL is just not very good in pass pro.

Michigan's defense is pretty legit. ND's QB in my opinion is pretty special. That being said, it's typical Michigan defense that they play way too aggressive. You have them 3rd and 21 and they send the house....ND has a QB draw called and gets the first down. Arrogance and really freaking stupid situation defense. I saw Michigan play this way a couple of times last year. So much talent and they screw the pooch.

The thing I'm still trying to figure out is whether ND's defensive line is that good, or Michigan is that bad on the OL. My god, they were going through them like jello. I have to think it's Michigan's OL is just not very good in pass pro.

Lol Michigan's OL needs a lot of improvement. That said they have the right bodies to get there. It's not like they are undersized. I think it's more about under coached right now. Jim bob needs a new OL coach. I don't care how many fancy WR's or RB's you have in the B1G. Your offense doesn't move without great line play.

Texas losing to a Maryland team in complete disarray should prevent them from being ranked again at any point this season.

Latest posts