Texas @ ISU - am I crazy?

Am I crazy, or might this be a pretty close run thing on Thursday? If I had to lay money on it, I would have to go with Texas to win but I think giving the Clones/Clowns 9 points is crazy. I would take that all day - I think the Clones cover that easily.

I might even watch the durn thing to get my football fix before the weekend!

If Texas doesn't cover, Mack Brown should get the Lane Kiffin treatment.

Texas is pretty bad though. Also, they might get scurred from that sweet *** tornado siren blast and go hide under the bleachers.

Against a team as *truly* bad as ISU (not just playing bad like Texas), I could see Texas lighting them up for a 42-13 type score.

ISU has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, it should be close. Texas is not very good this year.

I can see I'm in the minority, but I'm also not the only one thinking this way. I've got a feeling on this one - Texas is no good, ISU covers.

If ISU does win, Mack may as well take another flight home from Ames International because he'll probably be unemployed by Sunday morning.

I think this will be a pretty solid game.

Texas is in disarray and ISU found a little offensive mojo (albeit, against a bad bad bad Tulsa team).

Could be interesting. No reason to hate on ISU possibly competing here.

The rain might make this game more interesting.

Of course if SR is 100% we know he is Joe Montana like, and there is no way anybody is going to stop Wimberly now. I see a BCS bowl in their future ;-)

I think this will be a pretty solid game.

Texas is in disarray and ISU found a little offensive mojo (albeit, against a bad bad bad Tulsa team).

Could be interesting. No reason to hate on ISU possibly competing here.

I don't think Tulsa is awful by any stretch. They're not good, but I don't think they are terrible, either.

I'm only rooting for ISU in a very abstract way (i.e. it helps our SoS, so you kinda got to). Looking at the game objectively, I can very easily imagine this game being quite cozy in terms of final score.

I don't think Tulsa is awful by any stretch. They're not good, but I don't think they are terrible, either.

I'm only rooting for ISU in a very abstract way (i.e. it helps our SoS, so you kinda got to). Looking at the game objectively, I can very easily imagine this game being quite cozy in terms of final score.
Sorry but Tulsa IS terrible. If I didn't know better I would swear Cody Green was paid to through the game. They dropped the ball several times and had at least one horrible interception. Their defensive line and secondary are a joke. They do have a really good linebacker though.

The Clones biggest problem is stopping the run. Tulsa was far from an efficient running team. Texas isn't what you would expect them to be, but Gray will be able to run on the Cyclones enough to open up the pass. It will probably be closer than one would expect, but I have a feeling Texas will still end up pulling it out by 10 or more.

Latest posts