Texas @ Iowa State on ESPN 7:00

thetrza

In a game that could be described as a homecoming for new Texas coach Tom Herman, the Longhorns come to Ames and face off against the Cyclones on a Thursday night prime time showdown. I can't wait.

Isn't this the the point in the season that ISU gets overconfident and gets their butts handed to them? Seriously...I think after a few wins they won't be able to pull it together. It's a must win...similar to our road game Saturday. 0-2 to start the B10 and there ain't no coming back.

We all remember the last time Texas walked into Ames and expected to leave with a victory, and things didn't turn out so well.

Pregame show had flashback to the game in Ames with the fumble call at the end where Texas won, but they didn't show Paul Rhoads press conference afterwards....

I don't get it, why did they throw a flag on the defensive lineman after running around pointing and attempting to roll over after a big 3rd down stop? Its like they throw a flag for anything these days.

I don't get it, why did they throw a flag on the defensive lineman after running around pointing and attempting to roll over after a big 3rd down stop? Its like they throw a flag for anything these days.
Dude, he tripped and he wasn't pointing, he was waving at a child.

Latest posts