Tevaun Smith injury rumor

FoolishFellow

Rumor on a pay site that he has a knee injury and won't play this week. Hopefully unfounded like the Mitchell rumor from a few weeks ago.

Morehouse posted Willies' JUCO highlight tape...wish I wouldn't have watched it...kid's damn talented. Just wish he could've blocked downfield at Iowa. We'll see how "New" Kirk really is. Not a one of the "talented freshmen" receivers have made a noticeable appearance thus far. Teams all over the country play talented true freshmen. This a rarity at Iowa--need to do it this year though.

Rumor on a pay site that he has a knee injury and won't play this week. Hopefully unfounded like the Mitchell rumor from a few weeks ago.

Dochterman said something about Smith on Marty and Miller just now, mentioning a knee but nothing specific regarding severity. Hoped something would be mentioned on the call in show, if there's anything to it.

Morehouse posted Willies' JUCO highlight tape...wish I wouldn't have watched it...kid's damn talented. Just wish he could've blocked downfield at Iowa. We'll see how "New" Kirk really is. Not a one of the "talented freshmen" receivers have made a noticeable appearance thus far. Teams all over the country play talented true freshmen. This a rarity at Iowa--need to do it this year though.

Funny you brought that up, I looked at Willies JUCO stats last night and they're ridiculous. Then I looked up the final scores of the games and they're laughable. They won their last game 94-7 and in 6 games so far they haven't scored less than 56 points in a single game.

I think the moral of the story is JUCO is redonk

This would truly suck, if true. We have been so ill-prepared from a depth perspective, that past several seasons. Willies damn sure would come in handy if this is true. And why not one new guy getting looks? J. Smith got some reps against UNT, but nothing from Scheel. If Scheel is at 85%, he needs to play in Tevaun can't.

This would suck if it were true, but I think we'll be alright since Duzey will be back in the lineup. Meerkat has been the main target so far anyways.

Last edited:
This would suck if it were true, but I think we'll be alright since Duzey will be back in the lineup. Meerkat has been the main target so far anyways.

Mikey, without Tevaun, we don't have anyone (that we've seen) that can take the top off the defense. This will allow WUs to load the box. Think 2014.

Mikey, without Tevaun, we don't have anyone (that we've seen) that can take the top off the defense. This will allow WUs to load the box. Think 2014.

They are going to load the box regardless. Take away the North Texas cakewalk and we've barely had a vertical passing game. We will have to pass and play flawless to be in this game.

Kurt totes dodged the question during his Idiots Calling The Coach show.

Translation: HE GONE SMOKE BEING PRODUCED BY FIRE

Different sources on Twitter mentioned how Willies has been offered a scholly from Cal yesterday and Utah offered today

<p>
So, any news on Tevaun? You know, the Hawkeye. Omg.
</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
Havent heard for sure but did you realize that Riddick throws to #4 Deveon Smith with Michigan. Weird.</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
also weird is what the formatting is doing...</p>

Last edited:
two words. Jermanic Smith. Should have gotten him some balls last week.

This is when we really find out if Kirk has changed. Will he go back into his shell at the first sign of pressure, and play it safe...or will he have the guts to put another playmaker on the field...despite his youth.

Last edited:

Latest posts