Tenth anniversary

hawktransplant

September 14th, this Friday, is the tenth anniversary of Iowa State beating Iowa's famous 2002 team.

How will you celebrate?

Go Cyclones!!!

Sincerely,

Clonetransplant

You're out of v cash already Falsie? Hookers and Blow? What does "V" stand for anyway?

Old Man Miller has a bet going on UNI-Iowa. See wagers board. I am so confident I laid all my money on Iowa. Anyone who bets less than all their money on Iowa should be banned.

You're bragging and celebrating a 7 win season? I'm hoping this is some stupid Iowa troll and not an actual ISU fan. When we have a 7 win season we talk about firing our coach. You boast about it 10 years later. :( Wow. That's beyond pathetic.

You made me feel better, our program is in the crapper right now. But I'm confident I'll never reach the
idiotic level of bragging about a 7 win season.

If this is a serious post and not a troll or joke you need to stop watching football as a hobby cause you totally suck at it.

You're bragging and celebrating a 7 win season? I'm hoping this is some stupid Iowa troll and not an actual ISU fan. When we have a 7 win season we talk about firing our coach. You boast about it 10 years later. :( Wow. That's beyond pathetic.

You made me feel better, our program is in the crapper right now. But I'm confident I'll never reach the
idiotic level of bragging about a 7 win season.

If this is a serious post and not a troll or joke you need to stop watching football as a hobby cause you totally suck at it.

I bragged or celebrated? Neither. Just pointing out the obvouis. The Iowa football program is closer to Iowa State level than it is Ohio State. Accept that fact. Iowa will never consistently compete with the OSU's in football. The OSU's of the world will continue to own Iowa.

Latest posts