Tennessee State Preview/Prediction

Re: Tennessee State Preview/Predition

I like the idea of letting people in for free. A good way get some families to come to the game. You cannot continue to charge premium prices and expect people to pay them when the product is not very good. I think most season ticket holders would understand with the unique circumstances of this game.

I'm sure the players and coaches would love to play in front of a full house instead of the 4K that might be there tonight.

I have not seen TSU play all season but looking at their schedule they have playing some bigger name teams tough lately (Vandy and Bama were within 13 points).

My guess is this will be similar to the SCSU game and if TSU makes some 3's they might be able to hang around but the Hawks pull away down the stretch and win by 15

Spanky, your sources have failed you again. Tickets for tonight's game are not $25.00, they are $12.00 for adults and $5.00 for youth.Here's the link: http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...&linkID=uiowa&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

As far as the game goes, I have spent about 7 hours breaking it down and things are looking up! My guy down in Tennessee tells me his team has only won 4 games, that's two less than Iowa. That's good, right? Iowa 65 Tennessee State 59. This is it! Go Hawks!

Spanky, your sources have failed you again. Tickets for tonight's game are not $25.00, they are $12.00 for adults and $5.00 for youth.

Must have been just reduced. They were $25 per the SID's release on the game.

That's great news, hopefully that will get more people to the arena.

Spanky, your sources have failed you again. Tickets for tonight's game are not $25.00, they are $12.00 for adults and $5.00 for youth.Here's the link: http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...&linkID=uiowa&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

As far as the game goes, I have spent about 7 hours breaking it down and things are looking up! My guy down in Tennessee tells me his team has only won 4 games, that's two less than Iowa. That's good, right? Iowa 65 Tennessee State 59. This is it! Go Hawks!

Holy smokes! Turnip is like Jimmy the Greek. Keep up the great work! Go Hawks!

Latest posts