TCU Rose Bowl billboards pop up in Columbus

Though I do find this quite amusing, and it makes OSU pres. look bad. I am glad Gee came out and said what he did about the weak schedule some of these teams play.

Though I do find this quite amusing, and it makes OSU pres. look bad. I am glad Gee came out and said what he did about the weak schedule some of these teams play.

How does it make him look bad, Gee's points are still valid. Sure TCU beat Wisconsin, but barely and had one month to prepare. Until they have a slate of going against OSU, Michigan, Iowa, Mich State, etc and go undefeated, then TCU can go about bragging.

Congrats TCU, you won your 2nd true test of the year, woo-hoo to you.

How does it make him look bad, Gee's points are still valid. Sure TCU beat Wisconsin, but barely and had one month to prepare. Until they have a slate of going against OSU, Michigan, Iowa, Mich State, etc and go undefeated, then TCU can go about bragging.

Congrats TCU, you won your 2nd true test of the year, woo-hoo to you.

Exactly. Its also alot easier for your team to stay healthy and be at nearly 100% at the year when most of the teams you play are the St Mary's for the blind type. Frankly I think that TCU made themselves look stupid with this stunt.

I don't get the "they had a month to prepare" argument. Seriously, what the hell was Wisconsin doing for that same month? Sitting in their mother's basements playing World of Warcraft?

I don't get the "they had a month to prepare" argument. Seriously, what the hell was Wisconsin doing for that same month? Sitting in their mother's basements playing World of Warcraft?

See Iowa vs. USC 2003 Orange Bowl
See Iowa vs. Georgia Tech 2010 Orange Bowl

See Iowa vs. USC 2003 Orange Bowl
See Iowa vs. Georgia Tech 2010 Orange Bowl

Curiously, I don't hear people saying that USC won because they had a month to prepare for us (even though we didn't prepare all that well). I hear a lot of "they were better", though.

LOL, that's freaking awesome. i agree that they play a weak schedule and would get dominated in the big 10, but still that's hilarious

Curiously, I don't hear people saying that USC won because they had a month to prepare for us (even though we didn't prepare all that well). I hear a lot of "they were better", though.

In 2002 yes USC was better than us, but it was a lot harder to prepare for us then then it is now. With Russel, banks, clark, jones, brown, and KF's best Oline. IIRC Pete Carroll said that Iowa was the most difficult team he prepared for.

Latest posts