TCU just embarrassing Ole Miss....

ForeverHawk

on both sides of the ball. 42-0 and TCU has 3 turnovers. One of the most lopsided games I have ever watched. And Ole Miss beat Bama. Unfortunately teams like TCU are going to get leaft out of the playoffs.

I sensed disappointment by the ESPN crew that an SEC power from the storied SEC west was turning in such a performance. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

And there have been way too many lopsided bowl games this year. Just boring.

Is Tebow on this announcing crew? What is his expertise on this SEC performance?

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

this is going to be a great game to replay on the SEC Network.

on both sides of the ball. 42-0 and TCU has 3 turnovers. One of the most lopsided games I have ever watched. And Ole Miss beat Bama. Unfortunately teams like TCU are going to get leaft out of the playoffs.

What do you mean teams like TCU. Do you mean teams in the Big 12 ?

Isn't this the first win for the Big 12 and first loss for sec? Ole Miss looks lost and slow to me. LSU looked very average at best last night, now if Iowa and Wiscy could destroy their foes all would be perfect.

Isn't this the first win for the Big 12 and first loss for sec? Ole Miss looks lost and slow to me. LSU looked very average at best last night, now if Iowa and Wiscy could destroy their foes all would be perfect.
SEC now 2-2, Big 12 1-3 and B1G 2-2.

No, the committee that kept TCU out of the playoff should be embarrassed.

No the idea that we would do a 4 team playoff with 5 power conferences and Notre Dame possibly was silly from the start. Could have done 8 with 1 auto bid to each Power 5 and then the next best 3. How easy could that be and get the best representation.

No the idea that we would do a 4 team playoff with 5 power conferences and Notre Dame possibly was silly from the start. Could have done 8 with 1 auto bid to each Power 5 and then the next 3 best. How easy could that be and get the best representation.

I think this is what it will have to go to. Or else only 4 Power conferences. No way were they going to leave the BT out of the first playoff.

This is a team that needed late turnovers to beat Kansas.
OSU lost to an awful Va Tech team and needed 2 OTs to put away a bad PSU. Alabama needed a missed PAT to beat Ark. FSU was behind in the 2nd half to just about every team that they played. Oregon beat 3-9 Wash St by a TD. Bad games happen to really good teams.

And Miss State just got embarrassed by Georgia Tech.

This SEC slaughter today should give Iowa, Wisc and OSU hope.

Latest posts