TCU football players dealing drugs

yeah, this looks bad.

I think SBNation tweeted that CB Devin Johnson told an undercover officer that 82 players failed a surprise drug test on Feb 1st..

Nah Christian football players wouldnt do that! ;)

So if they suspend everybody for a game how does that work? forfeit?

This is from the arrest warrant.

warrant.png

Jeebus, they just need to legalize or decriminalize (marijuana) it already. I think it's pretty obvious that laws against its use do not deter people from using it. The government could be generating sooo much revenue from it. And I think it's a joke that alcohol and cancer sticks are still totally legal to use when marijuana is not, but that's for another thread.

Jeebus, they just need to legalize or decriminalize (marijuana) it already. I think it's pretty obvious that laws against its use do not deter people from using it. The government could be generating sooo much revenue from it. And I think it's a joke that alcohol and cancer sticks are still totally legal to use when marijuana is not, but that's for another thread.

Can I get an AMEN!

Legalizing it isn't the answer but I could go along with de-criminalizing it. Make it a huge fine ($5,000) for possession and write it up like a speeding ticket. No legal issues unless you fail to pay your fine.

I don't think the number of people smoking it will jump significantly although I would expect it to go up.

Back to the story:

The bigger issue here is the drug test that the school did. If nobody was suspended for drug use and the drug use was as high as is stated in the story then wtf is the point of having the drug test? Doesn't the NCAA have any jurisdiction here?

Legalizing it isn't the answer but I could go along with de-criminalizing it. Make it a huge fine ($5,000) for possession and write it up like a speeding ticket. No legal issues unless you fail to pay your fine.

I don't think the number of people smoking it will jump significantly although I would expect it to go up.
Back to the story:

The bigger issue here is the drug test that the school did. If nobody was suspended for drug use and the drug use was as high as is stated in the story then wtf is the point of having the drug test? Doesn't the NCAA have any jurisdiction here?

What!? :eek: That **** cray! Ya don't think $5k might be a little much? 1% of those fines would get paid, maybe. An OWI fine is what, like $1500?

Totally agree here. What was the point?

Last edited:

Back to the story:

Hilarious. The maximum fine for sexual assault in Iowa in 7K, 1st offense OWi is 1500. That's a more severe penalty than the penalty currently in place for possession of Marijuana.

I threw a suggested fine out there. Some of you dope smokers who live in a trailer park apparently think its too much money. Instead of just firing moronic responses why not throw out a suggested value?

Are you guys thinking $50, $500, $1k?

I threw a suggested fine out there. Some of you dope smokers who live in a trailer park apparently think its too much money. Instead of just firing moronic responses why not throw out a suggested value?

Are you guys thinking $50, $500, $1k?

It varies from state to state. I have heard $10 (for small amounts), when they are trying to legalize or just to get the cops to stop with the little stuff. I have heard $200 for anything under 1oz, as long as it is not divided up like your selling.
Point is Iowa is a Nazi state when it comes to mj and it shows just how stupid Iowas goverment really is.
When the state board of pharmacy (who according to Iowa lamakers decides where to schedule drugs) says it has medical use. IT DOES!!! But the lawmakers say the board needs to change it then and the board says, they can not change laws only advise. Your Iowa goverment dollars at work. OR lack of work. The whole thing shows just how inept these people we have running things are.

Oh and not all dope smokers live in trailer houses, some live in white houses.

Last edited:

Latest posts