Tate Forcier Requests transfer this morning

iowahawkeyes89

Per Michigan board

Tough break for Richrod

I still think Forcier is a very talented QB, the flip flop situation last year didn't help him either.

Kind of tough to stay somewhere where one the team's captains essentially throws you under the bus at Big 10 media day. Not to mention RR clearly didn't see him as any sort of long-term answer.

I think our chances of winning just got that much better at Michigan.

Robinson looked pretty good when he was running the Michigan offense last year, especially against Iowa.

That being said, it does help that Iowa will know who to prepare for now. Give Norm two weeks, Mr. Robinson will have a tough day.

Forcier was having to scrap to even be their second teamer. The writing was already on the wall. I'm kinda surprised that he didn't transfer earlier.

I am calling my shot right now......Michigan is done.......put a fork in them.

It could be interesting next year there might be as many as 5 new coaches in the league.

I am calling my shot right now......Michigan is done.......put a fork in them.

It could be interesting next year there might be as many as 5 new coaches in the league.
not realy going out on a limb....the injury to Woolfolk and Dorsey not getting admitted killed their secondary. Those are much bigger deals than Forcier leaving.....

Not a big loss for the Wolverines; the guy to watch out for is Devin Gardner, he is that good, don't be surprised if the true freshman takes over full time in Week 2 or 3. He is that good.
Robinson would have been my starter for UM anyway, he has gotten better and is not one-dimensional anymore.
A two QB system can work, but the QB's have to put their egos aside. Robinson and Gardner are capable of doing this; that's scary. I talked to a UM alum yesterday and he was telling me that Forcier has really struggled academically as well. His two brothers that went to UM before him struggled in that area early and left UM as well. There were a lot of people surprised he ended up at UM in the beginning.

Mike Forcier, Tate's dad, laughed at the transfer rumors. He said they aren't true, and he wouldn't support it anyways.

Robinson looked pretty good when he was running the Michigan offense last year, especially against Iowa.

That being said, it does help that Iowa will know who to prepare for now. Give Norm two weeks, Mr. Robinson will have a tough day.

I'm not impressed with Robinson. He can't throw an accurate forward pass to save his azz. Reminds me of a less talented version of G Tech's QB from last year. One dimensional.

Robinson has improved tremendously from last year according to all reports. Robinson will be a better runner than passer but he will be competent throwing the ball this year.

If the rumors are true, I wouldn't want Forcier on my team. The guy can't handle a little adversity? From what people had been saying (including his teammates), he didn't appear to know that Robinson was gunning for him, or even capable of beating him. He practically gave the job away with his lack of drive.

Latest posts