Talk me out of

Bet with your head not over it.
The Hawks messed me up a little this year, but otherwise I'm still standing.
I lost track of my own advice about being methodical. I had other things to do and should have just set it down and not made decisions like I did.
But I still think this game could have some good value in the numbers somewhere.
I'm drinking now, but I might take a look in the morning.

The Hawks messed me up a little this year, but otherwise I'm still standing.
I lost track of my own advice about being methodical. I had other things to do and should have just set it down and not made decisions like I did.
But I still think this game could have some good value in the numbers somewhere.
I'm drinking now, but I might take a look in the morning.
Your Life Iowa

Just because you bought an 18 pack doesn’t mean you have to drink ‘em all in one sitting.
And yet I'm still standing.
You know, years and years ago I knew someone that said we should sell everything and go to Vegas and put it on red or black.
I told him he was crazy.
Now all these years later, I know what he means.
I'm not saying I would even now, I'm saying I understand what it is to be fourth and goal.
I never bet over my head.

And yet I'm still standing.
You know, years and years ago I knew someone that said we should sell everything and go to Vegas and put it on red or black.
I told him he was crazy.
Now all these years later, I know what he means.
I'm not saying I would even now, I'm saying I understand what it is to be fourth and goal.
I never bet over my head.
You should put a breathalyzer on your phone.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

Absolutely take NDSU and the points. They are veterans of this type of game. NDSU wins easy.

Of course Im the worlds worst gambler, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Infact Fry didn't I offer you a bet earlier this year? You would have lost had you taken it.
Fact had you taken it, you wouldn't be posting.

Why would you ever bet on the Shit 12
Because @4thngoal is a blowhard who likes to tell you about his secret system that is better than any computer algorithm or Vegas sharp. Only he chooses not to make millions off of it because he likes living in his trailer with broken appliances and vehicles, and paying bills twice because he “forgot to get a receipt.”

And none of that is made up or exaggerated.

He 100% has said here several times that he has a system that’s more accurate and foolproof than any Vegas bettor in history, human or computer. But he chooses not to make money from it.

The reality is he gets drunked up from time to time, and once he feels his buzz kicking in he starts to get all fuzzy and wants to talk betting to try and fit in with the crowd. The problem being he doesn’t realize that a lot of people here are experienced bettors who know what suckers and sucker bets are, and that they’re sadly laughing at him. It’s embarrassing, really.

It’s sort of like how pathetic it would be if I walked into a room full of mechanics and started talking about a transmission swap I did between a Cummins and Duramax, and how I made it work by fabbing some kind of adapter and rerouting the transmission lines, and reprogramming the chip on my buddy’s laptop. And then when I left the room everyone would know I was totally full of shit and lying about my abilities to fit in, and then they’d all laugh hysterically at me behind my back.

That’s what it is when 4thandgoal starts talking about betting. You can pretty much skip past it because he isn’t really doing what he says anyway.

Because @4thngoal is a blowhard who likes to tell you about his secret system that is better than any computer algorithm or Vegas sharp. Only he chooses not to make millions off of it because he likes living in his trailer with broken appliances and vehicles, and paying bills twice because he “forgot to get a receipt.”

And none of that is made up or exaggerated.

He 100% has said here several times that he has a system that’s more accurate and foolproof than any Vegas bettor in history, human or computer. But he chooses not to make money from it.

The reality is he gets drunked up from time to time, and once he feels his buzz kicking in he starts to get all fuzzy and wants to talk betting to try and fit in with the crowd. The problem being he doesn’t realize that a lot of people here are experienced bettors who know what suckers and sucker bets are, and that they’re sadly laughing at him. It’s embarrassing, really.

It’s sort of like how pathetic it would be if I walked into a room full of mechanics and started talking about a transmission swap I did between a Cummins and Duramax, and how I made it work by fabbing some kind of adapter and rerouting the transmission lines, and reprogramming the chip on my buddy’s laptop. And then when I left the room everyone would know I was totally full of shit and lying about my abilities to fit in, and then they’d all laugh hysterically at me behind my back.

That’s what it is when 4thandgoal starts talking about betting. You can pretty much skip past it because he isn’t really doing what he says anyway.
Damn...you two live next to one another? lol

Meh I missed one.
I see I was right that Wisconsin couldn't close the deal. Had extremely low confidence either way in that game.

Latest posts