Take it easy, Hawkeye fans.

Sparky

Have a level head for today and try to enjoy something other than football. Don't go getting yourselves banned.

All in all it's a game and if you get too wrapped up in it, it takes away all of the fun.

Yeah, that's why I'm finding something else to do the rest of the day. Maybe the rest of the season.

If this is the way Iowa shows up for a big conference game that will go a long way in determining who wins the division, then I guess there's little point in investing much in it.

Getting monkey stomped by a bad Minn team is brutal.

Sorry if the fan base gets a little up in arms when we have a head coach that makes 4 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR and turns out this sort of product. Just saying, people might be a little on edge.

Have a level head for today and try to enjoy something other than football. Don't go getting yourselves banned.

All in all it's a game and if you get too wrapped up in it, it takes away all of the fun.

Was this taken from the Ferentz pregame pep talk to the team?

yeah if you aren't mad I commend you.

But don't think for one moment that's typical, normal or rational.

Mad? Why would you get mad over a team in which you have no real connection with other than watching them play? Is it disappointing to see Iowa continue to do poorly? Yes. It's nothing to get mad about though. If it is, then maybe you need to get a hobby.

The reality of the situation is that this Iowa team is not very good and neither is this coaching staff.

Mad? Why would you get mad over a team in which you have no real connection with other than watching them play? Is it disappointing to see Iowa continue to do poorly? Yes. It's nothing to get mad about though. If it is, then maybe you need to get a hobby.

lol.... let me give you some advice on "hobbies".

Get another one besides arm chair psychologist.

Don't worry dude, I actually feel real good about the hawks after todays game, perhaps its because my friend from Colorado stopped in.

Thank you for the therapy session, I forgot a had an appointment today, Ill send my payment ASAP

If you don't get upset watching this. What is the point of watching.

I am very upset. And confused. And afraid of what the near future of Hawkeye football might look like.

We simply looked physically weaker, all around. I can't accept that.

If you don't get upset watching this. What is the point of watching.

Not upset, thought they'd lose today. Ferentz is just unbelievably stubborn. But I have known for years that he just doesn't have the ability to be a winner here anymore. He can't recruit, and without Norm Parker he can't win.

Latest posts