Tailgating Saturday?

iowahawkeyes89

What time do people start for night games?

Since the games at 7pm I wouldn't mind watching some other BT games, but my guess is people still show up really early.

Wisconsin vs Michigan State really has my interest, at its a 2:30 kickoff.

What time do people start for night games?

Since the games at 7pm I wouldn't mind watching some other BT games, but my guess is people still show up really early.

Wisconsin vs Michigan State really has my interest, at its a 2:30 kickoff.

There are some people that will start at 7am and earlier. I plan on getting there around 10am. I'll set the satellite up and watch the Big 10 games during the morning and afternoon.

Our group generally comes at 9:00 for the night games. I'm coming down from MN Saturday morning instead of Friday, so it'll be noon when I arrive.

Well 11am for us but we will be at our tailgate after for 3hours...its nice to be in a lot where you dont get kicked out.

Start at regular time. Just take more breaks and make sure you eat. It's an endurance race this Saturday, not a sprint. I still remember the Gameday game when people were passing out at like 2 PM because they didn't pace themselves. Sad.

Start at regular time. Just take more breaks and make sure you eat. It's an endurance race this Saturday, not a sprint. I still remember the Gameday game when people were passing out at like 2 PM because they didn't pace themselves. Sad.

Its about conditioning everyone this week should put in some time at your local bar. Try to find yourself a "Coach Doyle" if you will to get you up to game speed.

Latest posts