Tadjo a Hawk

On3 has him ranked as a 4 star and the 66th best prospect. I don't know if it has anything to do with him not being ranked by 247 or Rivals, but he's from Montreal and has played the last 2 years in Mexico City.

Ratings are "overrated" but I would guess 247 is closer. I cant imagine the 66th best player and 4 star being offered by only Iowa and Akron?

This seems like a good get, both interesting and intriguing. I would guess he goes on scholarship once one opens up.

Interesting that he would go from Montreal to Mexico City? Perhaps he has family from south of our border and speaks Spanish? With a last name of Tadijo that might be the case.

It appears he is very athletic, 6'4" and a lockdown defender it says. It will be interesting to see if Fran and staff can do their development thing. I would guess he has NBA potential. Fran has a way of finding these diamonds in the rough.

This seems like a good get, both interesting and intriguing. I would guess he goes on scholarship once one opens up.

Interesting that he would go from Montreal to Mexico City? Perhaps he has family from south of our border and speaks Spanish? With a last name of Tadijo that might be the case.

It appears he is very athletic, 6'4" and a lockdown defender it says. It will be interesting to see if Fran and staff can do their development thing. I would guess he has NBA potential. Fran has a way of finding these diamonds in the rough.
I think he’s a 6’8 PF from what I am seeing.

I thought I'd also seen that he was the #3 kid coming out of Canada. They've been playing some really good HS ball up there lately and it's getting better. He sounds like a legit get to me.

Latest posts