T Cook to TWolves

Zstatman

EbyybEKVAAAWiHw

And, here we have T Cook showing up on the TWolves rostter. NBA camps open on Friday so all teams must be finalizing their rosters. Good Luck, Tyler, I hope you've been working on that J!

Here's an article saying TC was signed to a training camp contract:

Still, it's a shot....

I saw a tweet saying that Tyler's rights have been acquired by the Minnesota TWolves G League affiiliate the Iowa Wolves.

For those able and willing, the Iowa Wolves and Tyler Cook kick off the G League bubble season today, Wed, at 6 PM central time on ESPN+.

I'm not sure if there is local coverage in Iowa. Radio maybe?

This game will be on at the same time as the Rutgers/Iowa game. But, hey, I'm not one of them but some have multiple TVs for situation just like this. And, they may subscribe to +.

Whoa, what a performance by TC. In a 3 point loss to Long Island TC had a double-double. He had 31 points on 14-20 shooting, he shot no 3, had 10 boards, 9 assists and a steal for good measure. 1 assist shy of a triple-double!!

Whoa, what a performance by TC. In a 3 point loss to Long Island TC had a double-double. He had 31 points on 14-20 shooting, he shot no 3, had 10 boards, 9 assists and a steal for good measure. 1 assist shy of a triple-double!!
Hell of a line. Nice to see. Did he have about 12 dunks?

Watched some of the Iowa game vs the G League Ignite. TC had a double-double with 24 points on 10-17 shooting and 11 boards.

If TC gets the ball close to the basket he's going to dunk it, I didn't see him take a shot away from the rim. Once he drove the ball down the lane and got it stolen, sound familiar?

The Ignite is the G League team made up of the elite high school athletes that opted to skip college and get paid $150k to develop their game for a year. The star of that team was a kid named Jalen Green, a 6'6" shooting guard out of Fresno, CA that the announcers said is already projected to go as high as #5 in this year's draft. He was recruited by Arizona, Oregon, USC and others but opted for pro ball instead of college.

TC has signed a 10 day contract with the Brooklyn Nets. Wouldn't be a bad roster to catch on with!

Latest posts