Syracuse; worst in 50 years

Yeah they aren't too impressive to say the least. Felt like we should have smoked em by 30. If we were closer to full strength and just played a little bit better... CJF alone would have made a difference.

It's a bad team, but any road win is worth it's weight in gold because good teams lose to bad teams on the road all the time.

Just be prepared for a let down Friday night - we're playing the #4 team in the country....we have a better chance of getting blown out then winning. I am still gonna watch tho.

It's a bad team, but any road win is worth it's weight in gold because good teams lose to bad teams on the road all the time.

Just be prepared for a let down Friday night - we're playing the #4 team in the country....we have a better chance of getting blown out then winning. I am still gonna watch tho.

I would love to see an upset this Friday.

The #4 team who just got smoked by the #1 team. Only put up 43 points. They're going to be hungry and it's in Ann Arbor. We'd best bring our A game or it's going to get ugly.

As of right now I think we have a one game edge in this ACC/Big Ten challenge.

Our win could end up being the one that makes the difference.

Cuse could be one game over .500 and as long as their NET is over 60 they’d make the tournament. Just how it goes for them.

Cuse could be one game over .500 and as long as their NET is over 60 they’d make the tournament. Just how it goes for them.

Yeah, and get a 5 seed LOL.

At least based on just seeing them the other night, it doesn't appear this Syracuse team has a whole lot of firepower. They aren't good right now. But it seems like Jim Boeheim teams always find a way to make the Sweet 16 regardless.. We'll see, but it could go down as a quality win by year's end.

Remember Marty Headd, their bald guard from the early eighties?

A bald player named Headd is like the beardless drummer in a band named Beard.

Oh wait, we have that too!

Who could forget Marty Headd, didn't see that many bald headed college basketball players then, especially qwhite players.....

s-l300.jpg

Before the Hawks beat number 1 in the region, Syracuse they defeated number 4 North Carolina State with Hawkeye Whitney.....Damn

013a.jpg

Bittersweet tournament that year. The one name that stands out from that tournament:

Roger Burkman

:cool:

Last edited:
Syracuse rolled Georgia Tech by over 30 on the road. Creighton up about 30 on Nebraska too. Holy cow Nebraska sucks.

Latest posts