Sure am glad my season tix are in the even section

Seth53

That's because I get to wear heat-reflecting GOLD on Saturday, versus the heat adsorbing BLACK for those in the odd sections.

In other words, don't be a moron and wear the incorrect color in your section this Saturday.

That is all.

That's because I get to wear heat-reflecting GOLD on Saturday, versus the heat adsorbing BLACK for those in the odd sections.

In other words, don't be a moron and wear the incorrect color in your section this Saturday.

That is all.
Well since its only supposed to be in the mid 60's Saturday it won't matter what color you wear. Perfect football weather.

Well since its only supposed to be in the mid 60's Saturday it won't matter what color you wear. Perfect football weather.

Yeah...Seth...I'll be wearing BLACK. I haven't checked the chart but pretty sure that's what the south end zone has worn the last few years.

Wear your sunscreen though...

Yeah...Seth...I'll be wearing BLACK. I haven't checked the chart but pretty sure that's what the south end zone has worn the last few years.

Wear your sunscreen though...

Its only going to be 63 degrees. What are you two going to use the lotion for? :p

Nobody, least of all Sally Mason and her minions in the marketing department, gets to tell me what to wear to a football game. They should just consider themselves lucky that I don't show up naked.

I still think we will get a bit of rain and clouds. I think it will be upper 40's by kick. So not a hot game.

KCRG is saying 55 and Cloudy.

Weather.com is 65 and partly sunny.

KGAN is saying 61 and partly sunny.

NWS is saying 62 and cloudy.

Accuweather is saying 72 and partly cloudy.

Weather Underground is saying 70 and partly cloudy.

So apparently it's going to be between 55 and 72, it might rain, and there will probably be some clouds. Good luck planning for that...

It's only once per season. How is that overdone? Or are you including the be bold,wear gold games and the blackout games?

Gold games, black out games, whatever.

It's EVERY season and its overdone.

I think the blackout is a horrible idea. It takes a portion of the crowd out of the equation...especially the student section. It makes the crowd hard to see, so if they are jumping up and down and waving their arms, it doesn't have the same effect.

Latest posts