Support Children's Hospital with Wave Shirt

I have raised the question to friends, but anyone wonder why it says "Iowa City Fights Together"? I have to believe that most of the kids that are at Stead Family Hospital are not from Iowa City, the majority of fans at the games are also not from Iowa City, nor are the creators of the shirt. So why Iowa City and not Iowa or Iowans?

Recently I took my beautiful Chinese family to their appointment at the University of Iowa Hospital I drove toward the parking ramp and to the Chinese buffet after the appointment. I was treated to the amazing sight of Tigerhawk on the water tower. I smiled and it made my day! Thank you Hawkeyenation. Let's go Hawks.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have raised the question to friends, but anyone wonder why it says "Iowa City Fights Together"? I have to believe that most of the kids that are at Stead Family Hospital are not from Iowa City, the majority of fans at the games are also not from Iowa City, nor are the creators of the shirt. So why Iowa City and not Iowa or Iowans?
You do raise a good point. Might get some more Cyclone fans to buy it if they do as suggested on version 2.0.

Latest posts