SuperBowl score predictions

f*ck Lazard, our boys will show up, kick a$$, and that's that.....Hell Ott will get 4 sacks on Saturday and Lazard won't even be an issue

I like the cut o' yer jib, mister.

1H1, there's a reason why they call this hate week....My damn dentist is an ISU grad, had an appt on Tuesday, and he was already chirpin' in my ear, damn good thing I didn't have any cavities....ha, ha....The bad thing is I will be in Cannon Falls, MN for a couples golf weekend (all Hawk Fans w/ the exception of 1 ), so that's ok, I guess.......we will drink heartily, get score updates from others that we know and celebrate an Iowa win.......I am pumped

I hear ya boss. I feel good about UI football again. But I swear to God, if KF crawls into his fb shell again Saturday, I'm gonna post my manifesto here and go out in a blaze of glory!:eek:

I don't think you'll be alone. Even many us "apologists" are teetering on the edge.

Let's get it done on Saturday Hawks!

Pressure the QB early and often and stuff the run. This will limit lizard and bung rim. Finish drives and play clean.

Get it done Hawks! Get it done.

1H1, there's a reason why they call this hate week....My damn dentist is an ISU grad, had an appt on Tuesday, and he was already chirpin' in my ear, damn good thing I didn't have any cavities....ha, ha....The bad thing is I will be in Cannon Falls, MN for a couples golf weekend (all Hawk Fans w/ the exception of 1 ), so that's ok, I guess.......we will drink heartily, get score updates from others that we know and celebrate an Iowa win.......I am pumped

Enjoy my friend, enjoy.

I cannot stand the stupid isu offense where they all lineup and then the damn QB claps his hands and then all players stare at the sideline for a play call and then they clap their hands again and finally hike the ball. Most annoying **** ever.

Ok I feel better now. Iowa 28 isu 17.

Why do you go to a veterinary dentist? You know there are people dentists that graduated from Iowa right?

Like several have already posted, this game goes as Ferentz allows it to go- if he opens the playbook and lets the good guys play and the defense continues applying pressure we win with cushion but,
if he pays it safe, close to the vest then the game will be close and all bets are off- probably a close loss. Good Ferentz- Iowa- 35 ISU- 10 Bad Ferentz- Iowa- 21 ISU- 24 (Vomit in my mouth)

After everything that has happened this week, I think that we come out with more emotion and fire than we have seen in a while. It might not translate to the rest of the season, but it will tomorrow.

Iowa 45
isu 13

Wow, nobody picking ISU. Have any of you guys watched the games the past few years or for that matter during the entire Kirk Ferentz tenure at Iowa? You realize he loses more than he wins against the Clones no matter how bad they are right?

Game is in Ames, Iowa hasn't done anything yet to convince me they are better than a 6-6 team. Considering that and past history if I had to put money on the game I'd put it on the Cyclones. It will probably be close but Kirk will find a way to lose it.

Wow, nobody picking ISU. Have any of you guys watched the games the past few years or for that matter during the entire Kirk Ferentz tenure at Iowa? You realize he loses more than he wins against the Clones no matter how bad they are right?

Game is in Ames, Iowa hasn't done anything yet to convince me they are better than a 6-6 team. Considering that and past history if I had to put money on the game I'd put it on the Cyclones. It will probably be close but Kirk will find a way to lose it.

Have you ever seen Randy Quaid in Major League? Good Movie, pretty funny.

We turn it all around starting tomorrow!

I feel like a banker in this thing....

After everything that has happened this week, I think that we come out with more emotion and fire than we have seen in a while. It might not translate to the rest of the season, but it will tomorrow.

Iowa 45
isu 13

Yes first TS then RM. Losing to the clowns this year is just another kick in the nadds that is not needed.
Iowa plays with a chip. 24-10.

Tears of a clown.

ISU faithful after the game.
ohio-state-crying-man.jpg

Latest posts