SuperBowl Saints -v- Colts Early Predictions

HawkPrdatr40

Predictions based on what I saw today. Colts IMO will destroy the Saints.

Colts- 48
Saints-27

This one will be a laugher

The Colts have a defense and the Saints don't. That will be the difference.

+1.

Dallas clark might be the happiest guy of all. To go from the defense and LB core of the Ravens and Jets to the Saints...look out, he is going to go off!

Colts 20 Saints 27

I'm a Colts fan but the Saints have one heck of an offense. Sure they didn't play that great today but they are very good offensively. With all those secondary injuries the colts just don't have a good secondary right now. I think that it will be a rare good Super Bowl game.

I'll say 38-31 Colts, although I could see it going the Saints way too.

I just want to thank the Saints and Brett Favre/Adrian Peterson for keeping Brett Favre out of the Super Bowl. I can actually watch the game as a result.

It will be the Colts hoisting the VL Trophy the first Sunday in February 2010. It should be a high scoring game, which favors the Colts.

Wait for timeouts or halftime to use bathroom, you might miss something.
Hopefully something similar to the Vikes/Saints game with less turnovers.
Indy 41
Saints 38

I'll say 38-31 Colts, although I could see it going the Saints way too.

I just want to thank the Saints and Brett Favre/Adrian Peterson for keeping Brett Favre out of the Super Bowl. I can actually watch the game as a result.

Exactly! My worst fear was having to see 2 weeks of Favre's mug all over the tube, plus listening to all the hooey about him. Blah, blah. Glad it's over. Now onto a Colts victory.

Dallas Clark 28

Saints 14

(Clark really might score 4 TDs against that D)

This post reminds me of the old SNL clip that shows the conversations among Chicago Sports fans...

Ditka vs. a Hurricane?
Ditka!!!
But wait... the Hurricane's name is Hurricane Ditka?
Oooohh, I don't know.

Colts will handle the Saints with ease. Manning and Co. have played two of the best defenses in the NFL the last two weeks and will torch the Saints. The Colts D will step up to the plate too.

Colts 38-20.

Latest posts