*******SUPER OFFICIAL IOWA VS GARDNER WEBB THREAD*****************

I feel like being an Iowa basketball fan is just code for I really like getting kicked in the balls over and over and over and over again.

It is just amazing to see some players play at this point...I don't understand why some are on the floor...if I have one gripe, Fran sticks with some players a little bit too much.
Iowa was down when Woodbury went out, but started to get thumped the second he had to leave the floor...think he isn't important? Where is White/Marble tonight? Iowa is shooting way too many long jumpers, they need to start shooting from the 10-12 ft. range as Basabe did on the baseline.

It is just amazing to see some players play at this point...I don't understand why some are on the floor...if I have one gripe, Fran sticks with some players a little bit too much.
Iowa was down when Woodbury went out, but started to get thumped the second he had to leave the floor...think he isn't important? Where is White/Marble tonight? Iowa is shooting way too many long jumpers, they need to start shooting from the 10-12 ft. range as Basabe did on the baseline.

Woody had 2 fouls

Latest posts