Sunday's game will be huge for the women!

Hawknick

Banned
Iowa has put itself in position for the Big 10 championship and this Sunday's game will be critical.

Iowa can do it with the confidence they have and the way they are playing. They even have huge road wins at Rutgers and o$u. They ought not be intimidated playing at Maryland. Maryland is not a particularly big team, and Iowa matches up well.

This can put Iowa in a tie or even outright 1st place. Michigan has been playing well and they could beat Maryland tomorrow. This combined with Iowa beating Northwestern tomorrow.

Sunday's game will be at 3 o'clock on ESPN 2. Don't miss it, this could be a huge win like what we saw Monday. I think Iowa wins about 80-76.

Maryland did lose to a 13-6 Washington State team so it can be done.

On a neutral court in Puerto Rico..

Average Margin of victory for Maryland at home is 34 points. I will be happy if Iowa can keep this game close, but I have tough time seeing that, Maryland just being to strong..

Last edited:
Does the Maryland Terp team, coached by Iowa Native, Freese have to make a
Trip to Iowa City this season?

No. This is the only game against Maryland this year. Maryland is a more athletic team and they like to play the same style Iowa does. Expect a track meet. Should be fun to watch.

No. This is the only game against Maryland this year. Maryland is a more athletic team and they like to play the same style Iowa does. Expect a track meet. Should be fun to watch.

Watched Maryland a few times this year and they have a HUGE post player that is very physical. I think they will give us fits in the post. Go Hawks!

Latest posts