Summer Guess. How Many Wins?

Motigerhawk

Looking at that non-con schedule and our B1G schedule, how many wins does Iowa get?

You are tied to this total and can change your mind when we get closer to the season. But the hype is high.

I think 25 wins is not out of the question. I love this team. I think we are going to see on of the toughest, full of heart teams we have seen in awhile.

I was told there'd be no math... 21 minimum... Going dancing with a 5 seed or higher. Book your final 4 tickets now

Certainly think we are a NCAA tourney team and with this schedule it's going to take 22 plus wins so I'll say 23-24.

That's the number it will take to get into the tournament this year. I think they do it and are a 6 or 7 seed. I am guessing by at the end of season the BIG Ten will be the 2nd rated conference in the country. Where a 10-8/9-9 mark in conference play will carry a lot of weight.

18-19 is the monster year where it could be something special. You go deep in the tournament one of two ways: you are loaded with a bunch of pros or you are deep with a lot of Junior and Seniors. Iowa will be the latter.

I'd guess they have a good chance of winning any game they are in this coming year unless they look into the sun tomorrow. They say during the eclipse you could go blind if you don't take precautions.

Latest posts