Summary of Kids Day Practice from the DMR

NC Hawker as a guy who lives here in Iowa, the DMR is always negative. Its just like the Depressed Citizen who seems hunt for the negative of any story and always second guess any decision the U makes. Hell the sportswriters that write for the Gannett papers here in Iowa seem to always make any win for the Hawks just like a blowout loss.

I thought that was a little less negative and a little more "hard to tell". Injuries have hurt their progress, and it's tough to get a feel for the team going into Week 1 because of it.

NC Hawker as a guy who lives here in Iowa, the DMR is always negative. Its just like the Depressed Citizen who seems hunt for the negative of any story and always second guess any decision the U makes. Hell the sportswriters that write for the Gannett papers here in Iowa seem to always make any win for the Hawks just like a blowout loss.

And DSM register sports have a big time slant for ketchup and mustard. Pisses me off too

I was at the kid's day. Pretty spot on to me. Didn't sound negative per se. I thought it was objective and reported quotes & facts.