Sully Throws For 400 In His Iowa Starting Debut Game Thread

This is a good Washington team. I’m amazed that we are winning with Cade’s ineptitude. Sullivan’s ability to run can’t be ignored. I mean if the coach is satisfied with 30 yards passing in a half then what is the risk?

This is a good Washington team. I’m amazed that we are winning with Cade’s ineptitude. Sullivan’s ability to run can’t be ignored. I mean if the coach is satisfied with 30 yards passing in a half then what is the risk?
If you can rewatch the broadcast, I encourage everyone to watch the first few minutes with Urban Myer’s analysis of the need for a running quarterback. To me, it was spot on in illustrating why an immobile quarterback, who is no threat to run, has such a negative influence on the Iowa offense.

The really great football teams more often than not have dual threat QB’s. When was our last QB that we could honestly say that about. We have had a couple of QBs with slightly above average speed but the only one that I can say Iowa had was Heisman runner up Brad Banks.

Latest posts