Suh at it again.

He's a fat punk, I wish someone would've protected his teammate and punched him in the throat. It's tough to be a tough guy if you can't breath. I hope he gets 3 games. It's complete BS and the league should show a tough stance on player safety. I'm glad Suh doesn't play hockey....
Agreed I hope he gets at least 3 games as a habitual offender. However I see him only getting 1 or 2, which is BS. He has to be set straight now and the fact that he and his coach are not owning up to it is making matters worse.

Every single time I watch the lions he does something dirty. Usually multiple times per game.

Jim Rome had been a big fan of Suh and had repeatedly defended Suh and even he said that he doesn't know if he can defend the way he plays anymore.

How many more chances will Suh get? I hope he gets tossed from the league. He does dirty **** that can seriously inure people for no resin other than the fact he is a dbag.

I really hope someone messes his world up and injures him. I don't ever wish harm on other people, but when someone is constantly doing things that could seriously inure someone else... I feel they deserve to learn a lesson.

Just another punk the NFL made rich which made him feel entitled. I am really surprised the the NFL O linemen haven't found a way to even the score with this scumbag.

Latest posts