Suck it Dakich & Blias.......IOWA by 30

The all knowing, 'College basketball' guru/experts, Dan JockItch any Jayz BillAss at Espin both picked
Davidson to beat THEEEEEE IOWA HAWKEYES.

LMFAO............for the record.

Aaron White could have beaten Davidson 5 on 1. LOL

Davidson has no size and no athleticism. Totally one dimensional - If the 3's aren't dropping (like tonight) they have nothing. Iowa was physically superior...

I still don't know why nearly everyone was picking Davidson to win this game.

I think that just because Iowa is big, everyone thought that Iowa was just a bunch of shambling, slow Frankenstein monsters, when we actually have some length & athleticism.

Last edited:
It was great to hear Bilas & Greenburg talking on ESPN this morning about the Davidson game. They gave Iowa about 15 seconds of coverage including a single highlight of White making a lay up. Meanwhile they talked on and on and on about Davidson and coach Bob Mckillop.

They all picked Davidson like everyone else across the country. Bilas said that the Davidson back court is better than it was when they had Seth Curry. Right!

Well my friends Davidson got housed and never saw the Hawkeye freight train coming.

GO FREAKING HAWKS!

It was great to hear Bilas & Greenburg talking on ESPN this morning about the Davidson game. They gave Iowa about 15 seconds of coverage including a single highlight of White making a lay up. Meanwhile they talked on and on and on about Davidson and coach Bob Mckillop.

They all picked Davidson like everyone else across the country. Bilas said that the Davidson back court is better than it was when they had Seth Curry. Right!

Well my friends Davidson got housed and never saw the Hawkeye freight train coming.

GO FREAKING HAWKS!

Their backcourt didn't scare me at all after seeing the first half.. They couldn't really hurt us off the dribble, and as I said above, they are all about shooting the 3. You live by it, you die by it.

It's like Davidson is a bunch if tiny guys who play in a mediocre conference or something. They're Indiana lite and logically, this was clear coming in. The only thing that made me nervous about this game was the fact that I'm an Iowa fan and expect bad things to happen always.

Davidson has no size and no athleticism. Totally one dimensional - If the 3's aren't dropping (like tonight) they have nothing. Iowa was physically superior...

I still don't know why nearly everyone was picking Davidson to win this game.

I think that just because Iowa is big, everyone thought that Iowa was just a bunch of shambling, slow Frankenstein monsters, when we actually have some length & athleticism.

the trendy upset picks rarely work out.

i knew when Barry picked them we were not gona lose.

I think that is the type of team that has given Iowa problems. Iowa is awful at neutral sites. All that said I have Iowa in the elite eight. Fran had a beautiful game plan.

It's like Davidson is a bunch if tiny guys who play in a mediocre conference or something. They're Indiana lite and logically, this was clear coming in. The only thing that made me nervous about this game was the fact that I'm an Iowa fan and expect bad things to happen always.

Aint this the truth. I fully expected Davidson to shoot about 60% from 3 against us. I've seen it happen too many times.

Guess that's why computers don't play games! Top 30? Did you watch that game? No way

Hey Ryne-buddy.............I was drawing you a picture.

Davidson, based on their wins and losses this season was ranked just below.
I.E. We just ROLLED a pretty decent team

THEEEE IOWA HAWKEYES. Said Hawkeyes kicked their ***, therefore,
perhaps THEEEEE IOWA HAWKEYES under performed in some game early in the year
& are just getting Stronger and STRONGER as this season goes on.

GO HAWKS

As the great philosopher, Jim Bouton, once said, "My stats are telling your stats to shut the f*ck up!"

MisLucky............I started the thread bashing 'eye-ball' idiots like Dakich/BillAss.

Just pointing out the Computers, based on Davidson's W-L, had them pretty high.........

UNLIKE UAB !

GO HAWKS

Latest posts