Submit your Big Ten Division Names here

How is Lakes and Plains any less lame than Legends and Leaders?

Go with East and West and end it...did they really need to hire a company for large sums of money to figure this out?

The problem I see with the consensus choices Lakes and Heartland or Lakes and Plains is Michigan and Michigan State aren't Heartland or Plains and Ohio and Purdue aren't exactly Lakes region either. If you're going to break it down at all you can't designate regions because the Big 10 threw that out the window as soon as they put the two Michigans in the western division and Wisky and Illinois in the eastern one. X and O make about as much sense as anything.

The problem I see with the consensus choices Lakes and Heartland or Lakes and Plains is Michigan and Michigan State aren't Heartland or Plains and Ohio and Purdue aren't exactly Lakes region either. If you're going to break it down at all you can't designate regions because the Big 10 threw that out the window as soon as they put the two Michigans in the western division and Wisky and Illinois in the eastern one. X and O make about as much sense as anything.

The states those schools are in are adjacent to one of the great lakes, if that doesn't count then I don't know what does.

I am probably wrong but I just feel that the Big Ten isn't going to go from Legends and Leaders to East and West. That would get a huge laugh from the rest of the nation.

Latest posts