Submit your Big Ten Division Names here

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
and I will get them over to the B10 offices somehow since they are listening.

I like Plains and Lakes.

If they insist on being lame with the names then I second Lakes and Plains but also would submit:

BIG TEN PREMIER and BIG TEN ELITE

If they will be reasonable then I would one millioneth and one EAST and WEST.

Plains and Lakes would be good if it made sense.

Unfortunately, that's all I've got. In the months and months of hearing these, I've never heard one that was both good and made sense. It's easy to see how the conference over-thought it all the way to "Legends" and "Leaders." I'm really not sure what a good solution is, either.

Since they are obviously going with names that suck, how about Kneel and Bob. To make it more "manly" they could just change it to Neal and Bob.

i like lakes and plains. even thought its not completely accurate as far as the schools in each division, its more native and unique to the big 10 geographical region than legends and leaders.

I'd rather they just sell the naming rights. Geography doesn't work, and most anything else will be just as lame as Leaders & Legends.

KID and PLAY
SALT and PEPPER
EAST COAST and WEST COAST
TUPAC and BIGGIE

Sorry for my stupid answers, but how about just being simple like:
Shirts and Skins

I'd rather they just sell the naming rights. Geography doesn't work, and most anything else will be just as lame as Leaders & Legends.

OK, so if we all chip in, we could play in the HawkeyeNation.com division? What the heck, why not buy both divisions and have the other one be named by the highest donor? :)

Lakes and Heartland
Lakes and Midlands
East and West (seriously - and it makes as much sense as Big 10 with 12 teams)
Hayes - Schembechler (if we can name the trophy after Jo Pa there is no reason why we can't honor Bo and Woody. Like it or not they truely exemplify what our conference is about)

I would say eastern and western divisions but that doesn't really make sense because it was so freakin' important to the big 10 to have michigan and ohio st. in seperate divisions so that they could play in the championship game or some stupid thing. I nominate Kinnick for our division and Go **** Yourselves OSU for the other division.

Latest posts