Stuff my face with CROW thread.

STILLBUSTER

As I grow older ( not up) I have a tiny bit of appreciation for humility.

GRITTY finish, Hawks!

Now, feel free to either own up or unload!:p

Iowa has now won 3 in a row at Lames, AKA Kinnick West!

Seriously though. Under KF the series is almost equal and today could have gone either way. It's time to stop referring to ISU as the lil sister. Regardless of later success, they do pretty darn good against our Hawks.

Seriously though. Under KF the series is almost equal and today could have gone either way. It's time to stop referring to ISU as the lil sister. Regardless of later success, they do pretty darn good against our Hawks.

You're kidding, right? Iowa State lost this game because they're Iowa State and they always find ways to lose important football games. 50+ D-1 teams beat Iowa today. But Iowa State had the Iowa State-iest finished ever and found a way to lose.

eat%2Bcrow.jpg

6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-pi

You're kidding, right? Iowa State lost this game because they're Iowa State and they always find ways to lose important football games. 50+ D-1 teams beat Iowa today. But Iowa State had the Iowa State-iest finished ever and found a way to lose.

Coaching roulette. Still about even with Iowa. Are you implying that Iowa isn't an important game because they're pretty even with us. They are a nemesis. As of right now, I take their receivers and qb over Iowa. Of course Stanley has a lot of upside and theirs doesn't. But for the next game, they are better at those aspects.

I'm more pumped about Iowa's future than I have been for a very long time. Love the competitive spirit Changes in momentum. Lot's of Iowa teams would have been toast. ISU didn't lose it. Iowa made some great plays and calls. When Iowa had to go zone, ISU wasn't prepared for that late. They didn't give it away. They have some real talent at receiver. Iowa team defense sealed them late.

Players of the game. BF and Wadley.

No. You're just wrong.

Iowa made plays. ISU had some drops. Stanley had some open receivers that he missed. Both of those happen every game to every team. Iowa was able to make plays because of the play calling.

I thought we would blow them out. I am happy we won. Because I was getting ready to be pissy all day.

The Clowns coach looks to be a good one. What program does he take over next?

No. You're just wrong.

Iowa made plays. ISU had some drops. Stanley had some open receivers that he missed. Both of those happen every game to every team. Iowa was able to make plays because of the play calling.

ISU dropped balls, tried to run clock with 4 to go where one or two first downs ends the game, called a TO to bail out Iowa on what would be a 2nd and goal from the 11 after a penalty...they looked for ways to lose, and they finally found one because they're Iowa State.

Hats off to the receivers. Hanging onto the ball usually has been a big problem. They've been catching some bad throws. After we get beat by psu and osu we'll win out. I just don't understand why we always get off to a very slooowwwww start. I bet Parker had a red face all day.

They are still fun to watch, get a lot done with nobody.

When the talent level is about even, Iowa usually loses this game..........They won it this time for a change. I am thrilled they can get to October 3-1. I will take this and run.

Latest posts