Student Freaks Out At Wisconsin Game

The lab at KRUI.fm, KRUI is the student run radio station down here in Iowa City. I'll start another thread about our show but it's called Iowa Basketball: State of the Union. We do a weekly show from 2-3 on Sunday afternoons and you can listen online at KRUI.fm. We have a lot of fun with it and go over a lot of stuff from recruiting to game recaps and predictions. We have a facebook page as well and a website :)

The lab at KRUI.fm, KRUI is the student run radio station down here in Iowa City. I'll start another thread about our show but it's called Iowa Basketball: State of the Union. We do a weekly show from 2-3 on Sunday afternoons and you can listen online at KRUI.fm. We have a lot of fun with it and go over a lot of stuff from recruiting to game recaps and predictions. We have a facebook page as well and a website :)
Dude,
A LOT of water has passed under the bridge since I have seen such passion in CHA. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I found great comfort in seeing the enthusiasm. BTW..aren't you done with school yet Adam?

Dude,
A LOT of water has passed under the bridge since I have seen such passion in CHA. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I found great comfort in seeing the enthusiasm. BTW..aren't you done with school yet Adam?

haha i appreciate all the support. And my god i wish I was actually Haluska. Did you see his wife/girlfriend there with him last night?? He's doing quite well for himself :D

I'm already on here :) That video of me in hindsight is embarrassing lol. Safe to say i was not very happy with that call. I didn't realize how possessed I looked :)

You should be embarrassed. If I saw my son react like that, I'd punch him in the forehead.