Student Freaks Out At Wisconsin Game

TrustKF

This loss sucked. From the sounds of it, many on this board went through this same episode tonight:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZofRqwOkeA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZofRqwOkeA[/ame]

As it was said above, can't watch it. But hopefully the fans that showed up had a good enough time to come back on Sunday.

As it was said above, can't watch it. But hopefully the fans that showed up had a good enough time to come back on Sunday.

I'm going home this weekend, but I'm coming back in time for the game. After tonight's performance in front of 12,000+, I'm expecting another great crowd Sunday.

Wow. Just the look on the kid's face as he threatened the ref was priceless. He honestly looked insane!

Someone needs to do some facebook creeping and sign that kid up for Hawkeye Nation.

That smells like passion.

Wow. Just the look on the kid's face as he threatened the ref was priceless. He honestly looked insane!

Now we just need 15,499 more people like him to fill Carver and no opposing team will ever be able to win there!

I liked it. I probably would have been yelling something very similar had I been at that game. The dude's whiney laugh in the background was way more annoying. At least he filled a seat i guess...

I liked it. I probably would have been yelling something very similar had I been at that game. The dude's whiney laugh in the background was way more annoying. At least he filled a seat i guess...

I didn't say I disliked the passion. I just thought it was hilarious (as did the one running the camera). If it wasn't for the look the kid got on his face, it wouldn't be so funny. But it's the fact that he actually looked like he was going to kill someone that makes it priceless :D

Adam Haluska lookalike is a twerpy looking kid to be throwing out the stuff he was throwing out. Ref would probably flick him like the flea he is.

Someone needs to do some facebook creeping and sign that kid up for Hawkeye Nation.

That smells like passion.

I'm already on here :) That video of me in hindsight is embarrassing lol. Safe to say i was not very happy with that call. I didn't realize how possessed I looked :)

n768410297_391608_282.jpg

So the officials are in on it?

exactly. it was not staged. we bring a flip cam to the games to film for a website that promotes our weekly hawkeye basketball radio show. my friend decided to film that last possession and consequently my reaction was worthy of getting filmed. I was not happy at all.

exactly. it was not staged. we bring a flip cam to the games to film for a website that promotes our weekly hawkeye basketball radio show. my friend decided to film that last possession and consequently my reaction was worthy of getting filmed. I was not happy at all.

what station do you do your radio show on? Sounds kind of interesting.

Latest posts