Stuck in an elevator with Ferentz

1hawkeye1

If you were, what question would you most like to answer?

For me it would be, What changes do you need to make so this team can win?

Of course, he would shrug his shoulders and say "...that's football" but at least I asked.:rolleyes:

If you were, what question would you most like to answer?

For me it would be, What changes do you need to make so this team can win?

Of course, he would shrug his shoulders and say "...that's football" but at least I asked.:rolleyes:

I'd ask how much he misses Alford and Lick...

My question would be...."this elevator has gotten stuck at this exact time each week for the past several years yet you continue to get on it at this exact time...why don't you just get on it at a different time"?

My question would be...."this elevator has gotten stuck at this exact time each week for the past several years yet you continue to get on it at this exact time...why don't you just get on it at a different time"?

well played, mauer.

I would tell him he has just under two minutes to decide between going "UP" or going "DOWN".

Then I would watch him sweat.

I would drop an assnuke and turn the 'vator into an insufferable hotbox. He'd cry like he's never cried before.

He would get on the elevator every day at the same time, knowing that the elevator is going to get stuck. Why? because he knows one way and one way only. Too risky to do anything else. To do something else means that the fanbase and yes the team might want to continue to something else but when you play one way and one way only...that is safe. And if Ferentz is anything it is conservative and safe.

This is a trick question - KF would not be on an elevator because based on odds/probabilities the most conservative choice would be for him to take the stairs even if it appeared to every one else not to be the most logical decision.

Latest posts