Stubbs to Transfer

Best of luck to him.

It has to be a tough decision to make--go to a place that you can get some more playing time or stay with a program that has become like family (which is the sense I get from Fran's comments).

lmao!!!!

Now that there is funny to anyone that reads herby's crap.

Thank you thank you I'll be here all week. Theres two other kids from the DSM area that is playing for them and that stud guard of theres is graduating so hell it's not even out of the realm of possibility. I've heard Stubbs is a good student so....

Best of luck to him. He knew he wasn't going to get much, if any playing time next year. He's paid his dues by helping the team in practice for the past two years, so I've got no hard feelings over him looking for a little more playing time.

Best of luck to him. He knew he wasn't going to get much, if any playing time next year. He's paid his dues by helping the team in practice for the past two years, so I've got no hard feelings over him looking for a little more playing time.

Im sure he can sleep better at night knowing this. ;)

That parochial school education obviously was very beneficial: helped him see the writing on the wall with Gesell and Clemmons coming on board.

looks like fran is no better at keeping kids here then lick was. all joking aside its nice that players leave because they aren't good enough to play as opposed to feeling like they are to good for the team

I love what Fran had to say about him. I will be pulling for Stubbs no matter where he ends up. His contributions were huge in practice. He probably would have gotten more playing time here had Marble not made the transition to PG.

Sounds like the decision is supported on both sides and Fran said he will help him as much he can. Can't blame the kid ... There will be a lot of competition for playing time next year at the guard spot and I think he was realistic in realizing he was not likely to play into it too much.

Latest posts