Stripe the rose bowl???

BergHawk7

Been seeing some stuff on Facebook and Twitter about this. Is this a legit thing we're gonna try to do? I seriously doubt it works.

Been seeing some stuff on Facebook and Twitter about this. Is this a legit thing we're gonna try to do? I seriously doubt it works.

Why? I have been seeing it for a few weeks now. It worked pretty well in Indy with less than a weeks notice so I dont see where you think it wont work again.

It was "OK"...in Indy. Doesn't work nearly as well, unless you're at home where you control nearly all the seats.

IMHO, this striping thing is getting over played a bit. If you want to push something...go with all GOLD. it's bright and bold... makes the biggest visual impression.

The striping thing looked best the 1st time it was done, with a sellout crowd. Honestly each time, we do it, the enthusiasm seems to wear off a little bit. Granted it was hurt by not being at capacity when we played Pitt this year.

I agree with the above, its getting overdone. Let's please not make this our thing. It doesnt work well in places where you dont control all the seats, and not every stadium is as evenly sectioned as Kinnick.

I'd just like to see Gold...it will stand out way, way better on TV, easier to do. I dont think the striping thing is going to work out there.

It's really only Hawkeye Heaven on Facebook right? That's the only source I've seen and they are promoting it on their own.

I would rather have all gold, but if we were going to do stripes everyone including the school needs to be on board.

Unfortunately Hawkeye Heaven has a lot of followers, and this will end up being a botched attempt.

It's really only Hawkeye Heaven on Facebook right? That's the only source I've seen and they are promoting it on their own.

I would rather have all gold, but if we were going to do stripes everyone including the school needs to be on board.

Unfortunately Hawkeye Heaven has a lot of followers, and this will end up being a botched attempt.
The school needs to put out an official message then.

I think with one joint message either could work, with this mixed message neither will work. Either way I wear gold in section 15. I just hope we own a VAST majority of the crowd, hoping for 60k.