Strange dream

Jonesy86

It was a couple nights ago. In my dream Iowa was playing Minnesota, early in the season. At first we were rolling like 35-0. Then Minnesota comes roaring back, leading like 70-35. Then things get foggy, but the score is something like 180-190 Minnesota ahead late, and we end up winning by 1 or something like that.

I just remember the score was ridiculously high for a football game. And the flow of the game was really strange. Plus it was the only game I got to watch for the year.

What does it mean?

It was a couple nights ago. In my dream Iowa was playing Minnesota, early in the season. At first we were rolling like 35-0. Then Minnesota comes roaring back, leading like 70-35. Then things get foggy, but the score is something like 180-190 Minnesota ahead late, and we end up winning by 1 or something like that.

I just remember the score was ridiculously high for a football game. And the flow of the game was really strange. Plus it was the only game I got to watch for the year.

What does it mean?

waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg

It means you shouldn't eat a large pepperoni pizza just before bedtime.

Hate to break the news, but it means you not only an idiot, but you are fearful of coming out of the closet.

When things get foggy, you are winning, and there is a really strange flow...it's either a bad experience with a hooker, or you are babysitting for Jerry Sandusky.

What does it mean?

Get outta my brain. I've been having this same dream for weeks. Final score was 214-213 Hawks. Couldn't believe the safety we scored on the last play of the game.

Half of the people can be part right all of the time, some of the people can be all right part of the time, but all of the people can't be all right all of the time. I think Abraham Lincoln said that.

Half of the people can be part right all of the time, some of the people can be all right part of the time, but all of the people can't be all right all of the time. I think Abraham Lincoln said that.

before or after he killed the vampires?

If I told people about my dreams, they'd think I was nuts. But I'm not nuts enough to do that. So am I nuts or not? I'll withdraw the question,because I'm not nuts enough to tell all you nuts that.

What does it mean?

images

Latest posts