STORY: Dallas Picks Iowa's Megan Gustafson in WNBA Draft

https://wings.wnba.com/news/dallas-...stafson-burke-and-bertsch-in-2019-wnba-draft/

“To get a player of Megan Gustafson’s talent at No. 17 is a steal. You’re talking about a player who led Division I Women’s Basketball in scoring and field goal percentage this season,” Bibb said. “She has great hands, plays angles well and is a fierce competitor. I think she’s going to come into camp and show well. I am beyond thrilled that she was available for us at No. 17.”

She can make a lot more money if she goes overseas. I doubt she ends up in Dallas.

Most do both, which is specifically why the WNBA season is placed in the summer (to allow that). It is also what makes things so difficult on many of these players: they have no offseason.

Most do both, which is specifically why the WNBA season is placed in the summer (to allow that). It is also what makes things so difficult on many of these players: they have no offseason.

if u love your job its not work!

Thank you for the information. I didn't know that.

I don't watch WNBA. Will she be able to compete at that level? I mean, don't they play a guard oriented game? I really have no idea.