Stone Cold Upsets & Lead Pipe Locks - Week 1

Some of us are liberal, some conservative, but all of us know a horses *** when we see one.

Only the liberal horses a$$es are posting in this thread. This is the ******* football forum, some of us would like to talk about college football. Take this sh!t to the chuckle hut, or the Cave. I thought JD wanted to keep this stuff out of the football and BB forums, and stop all the thread kills by the idiots....

Last edited:
Some of us are liberal, some conservative, but all of us know a horses *** when we see one.
Only the liberal horses a$$es are posting in this thread. This is the ******* football forum, some of us would like to talk about college football. Take this sh!t to the chuckle hut, or the Cave. I thought JD wanted to keep this stuff out of the football and BB forums, and stop all the thread kills by the idiots....

1) The thread is three pages long and growing, thats hardly dead.

2) You are bringing politics into this.

1) The thread is three pages long and growing, thats hardly dead.

2) You are bringing politics into this.

Nice try duff. Ryan and Romney are being brought up more than football. In 3 pages of posts, and 3 are about football. This thread is dead about football, but is alive and well as a chuckle hut or Cave thread.

Take your own advice duff. You lectured this whole board about how if you don't like someone or posts, then IGNORE them. You don't like Deace, so practice what you preach and ignore him. You and the libs start your own tread in the chuckle hut or the cave and keep this sh!t there.

LOL I see Deace is still doing the same ******** as last year. Using outdated spreads to make his picks, that Tennessee spread is nowhere close to -7 with the rick now kicked off the team.

1) The thread is three pages long and growing, thats hardly dead.2) You are bringing politics into this.
Nice try duff. Ryan and Romney are being brought up more than football. In 3 pages of posts, and 3 are about football. This thread is dead about football, but is alive and well as a chuckle hut or Cave thread.Take your own advice duff. You lectured this whole board about how if you don't like someone or posts, then IGNORE them. You don't like Deace, so practice what you preach and ignore him. You and the libs start your own tread in the chuckle hut or the cave and keep this sh!t there.

this is screaming for a you mad bro ....

are you really throwing a fit because people are calling out deace for making pics based on bogus lines and not realizing UNIllanoise was a D1 school?

this is screaming for a you mad bro ....

are you really throwing a fit because people are calling out deace for making pics based on bogus lines and not realizing UNIllanoise was a D1 school?

Nope, just would like to discuss college football, instead of how Deace does his picks.....it isn't like you dolts didn't beat this horse dead every week for the past two years at all....:rolleyes:

this is screaming for a you mad bro ....are you really throwing a fit because people are calling out deace for making pics based on bogus lines and not realizing UNIllanoise was a D1 school?
Nope, just would like to discuss college football, instead of how Deace does his picks.....it isn't like you dolts didn't beat this horse dead every week for the past two years at all....:rolleyes:

then go post in one of the dozens of active threads that are discussing football.... this thread is about deace and his picks.

0a1eefb8c63352c497861aedc820f41f.jpg

then go post in one of the dozens of active threads that are discussing football.... this thread is about deace and his picks.

No worries, I'm heading into Wrigley, and pumped for tomorrow. How did you do on your picks last year Duff?

didnt place a single bet last year.

I'm pretty sure Deace doesn't bet either. Should post picks like Deace and show him how bad he is, and how good you are. I mean with the way he counts a win, you should crush him easily if your doing the same....

Latest posts