Still an average offense...

briankaldenberg

Our offense is what it really is... average. And below average is what it's been the last 12 years.

Defense is what produces wins at Iowa. Unfortunately this year our defense isn't good enough to carry this team.

I disagree. I think you are seeing our extremely conservative coaching staff call very conservative plays, and not allowing our offense to get in a rythym. Presumably because we don't want to risk a turnover or a 3 and out? Don't know, but this offense has the weapons. I see poor coaching so far today. Haven't thrown a pass over 8 yards that I've seen.

Hawks are moving the ball but can't seem to finish. Penn State can say the same.

First half play was conservative with the passing game a little inconsistent by the Hawks. Don't kpow for sure if that is due to inexperience on the road or a little rust from the bye week. Maybe a little of both.

I hope the Iowa passing game is a little sharper in the second half. They are going to need it to win this game.

We have jump ball weapons that are good in the red zone.

Urban Meyer just said it now! "You need fast guys in space. None of these teams have that."

Hawks are moving the ball but can't seem to finish. Penn State can say the same.

First half play was conservative with the passing game a little inconsistent by the Hawks. Don't kpow for sure if that is due to inexperience on the road or a little rust from the bye week. Maybe a little of both.

I hope the Iowa passing game is a little sharper in the second half. They are going to need it to win this game.

Moving the ball? What did they even crack a 100 in first half.

"our"? "we"?
Bri-guy, you're an IOWA STATE GRAD. You're a cyclown.
For the love of steel jorts, PLEASE stop with the possessives when you refer to The Iowa Hawkeyes.
Yes, of course you can "be a fan" of Iowa; why anyone would choose clown u over Iowa is a mystery. But you can't use possessives with any team except clown-u.
Hoka?

NOTE TO ALL OTHERS: THE NO POSSESSIVES RULE ONLY APPLIES TO CLOWN GRADS. Hawkeye fans who attended and/or graduated from all other colleges in Iowa (or no kolij) may use the possessive. Come one, come (almost) all...but clowns can not say us, we, our, etc.
So it is written, so let it be done.

You can't tell me we haven't had open recievers down field this game. Has JVB even thrown it over 15 yards this entire game??

I was quiet the last two weeks watching everyone be excited about our offense...when all I could this was we are playing Louisiana Monroe

you know what will really frustrate the fu** out of you now, they will go four wide and throw the ball down field and move the ball....too little, too late

Latest posts