Steph Curry = greatest shooter ever

I totally agree. I watch the Bulls in the '90's because of BJ Armstrong and I can't say I was ever in awe with MJ like I am with Steph.

I've never seen anything like it.

He has to do it for a few more years, but I am with you. These old-timers are starting to get on my nerves they are acting as if hand checking or "roughing him up" would slow him down. Check him 3/4 quarters, mid-court, 3 pt. line it doesn't matter he will finish at the rim or get to FT line where he is shooting 90%. He is so smart and so efficient, this isn't Iverson, Marbury or even Westbrook jackin up shots.

I totally agree. I watch the Bulls in the '90's because of BJ Armstrong and I can't say I was ever in awe with MJ like I am with Steph.

I'm going to assume your talking about shooting only. Jordan was never viewed as a great shooter. He was however the best offensive and best defensive guard in the league for 5 straight seasons from 1988-1993. Not to mention when he was the best offensive player in the league before and after that time span.

Curry, known for his incredible shooting and scoring, is still not the scorer Jordan was. Curry's highest PPG for a whole season is 24 which was in 2013-2014. He is currently averaging 30 PPG for this season.

Jordan averaged 30 PPG 8 times in his career and his overall career average is 30.1

I'm going to assume your talking about shooting only. Jordan was never viewed as a great shooter. He was however the best offensive and best defensive guard in the league for 5 straight seasons from 1988-1993. Not to mention when he was the best offensive player in the league before and after that time span.

Curry, known for his incredible shooting and scoring, is still not the scorer Jordan was. Curry's highest PPG for a whole season is 24 which was in 2013-2014. He is currently averaging 30 PPG for this season.

Jordan averaged 30 PPG 8 times in his career and his overall career average is 30.1

I'm not comparing the two, nor am I trying to get into a discussion with those that say MJ will never be equaled. I'm just saying that, when I watch Curry, I am in awe more so than when I watched Jordan. Also, if we're talking about stats, I would have loved to have seen Wilt play. His stats are ridiculous and his athletic ability is really never talked about (3 straight Big 7/Big 8 high jump championships, 56 foot shot putter, sub-11 second 100, 49 second quarter, 1:58 half, 500+ pound bench press, etc.)

Latest posts