Step away from the cliff guys!

loesshillshawk

I know listening to the talking heads and the total slamming of Iowa is really a major turn off. However, let us look at the big picture here.
  • First this team, coaches, and fans tend to do their best work when they have a chip on their shoulders
  • We win out and then we are in...SIMPLE...Herbstreit said it best last week, "Relax Iowa fans take care of business and you are in!"
So as Jon has said ENJOY....and more importantly enjoy the talking heads eating crow as we just continue to win.

The only time any one was on a cliff was before the season started and a lot of fans wanted to push the coaching staff off it.If we keep improving and play like we have everyone will get the Christmas Present we want and deserve.By the way no presents this year other than following our Hawkeyes where ever they go.

Just take care of bidness. The rest will take care of itself.

I believe Iowa will beat Nebraska handily. The staff and team seem to be dialed in more than I can ever remember under Kirk Ferentz. Singular focus has to be beat the bug eaters on Friday.

I know listening to the talking heads and the total slamming of Iowa is really a major turn off. However, let us look at the big picture here.
  • First this team, coaches, and fans tend to do their best work when they have a chip on their shoulders
  • We win out and then we are in...SIMPLE...Herbstreit said it best last week, "Relax Iowa fans take care of business and you are in!"
So as Jon has said ENJOY....and more importantly enjoy the talking heads eating crow as we just continue to win.

Where is this cliff you speak of? My part of Iowa is pretty flat.

Where is this cliff you speak of? My part of Iowa is pretty flat.
Plenty over my way.
0.73253700-1357668374.jpg

I'm not sure what we would be "in", but I am sure we will be playing Michigan State for the B1G Championship. If we lose to the Spartans, I think we might be in a favorable position for the Rose Bowl. Would the Rose Bowl consider Iowa if we lost to BOTH Nebraska AND Michigan State? I don't know, but I do know for a REALLY good bowl, we HAVE to beat Nebraska - preferably a good, old-fashioned curb stomping..Just plain have to do it.

Being a professional cliff diver I am offended by the OP.

[video=youtube;cNIOMpgVsXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNIOMpgVsXY[/video]

I'm not worried about people being on TV trashing Iowa. I am enjoying the ride. I just hope all this condescention towards Iowa is actually being fully utilized as "bulletin board" material.

Just take care of bidness. The rest will take care of itself.

I believe Iowa will beat Nebraska handily. The staff and team seem to be dialed in more than I can ever remember under Kirk Ferentz. Singular focus has to be beat the bug eaters on Friday.

If this becomes reality, Iowa should be the easy favorite to win the Big 10 championship game...but we know they won't be.

Latest posts