State of the Nations

NOmoreKOK

I miss that show, We need it right now to help with morale, with all the injuries last weekend.

Last edited:
The kids are winning these games this year, not the OC. We would have had this record last year , with a little better playcalling. Sorry,if you dont like the NAME ,but if we lose it wont be the players fault. Troll my AZZ.

The kids are winning these games this year, not the OC. We would have had this record last year , with a little better playcalling. Sorry,if you dont like the NAME ,but if we lose it wont be the players fault. Troll my AZZ.

Haha...you mean the kids...who are executing the plays being called...by the OC? As to your point about last year, uh...no...

Ah yes, 5 posts on the site total, 3 are negative on this thread. Screename says to fire the OC on an undefeated team, 9-4 last year. But yeah, Im sure you arent a troll.

I miss that show, We need it right now to help with morale, with all the injuries last weekend.

Yes we do need that show!

Jon,
Why don't you get your pudgy lil right wing conspiracy freak buddy and do a webcast??? That would be sweet! Do it live on Tuesday nights after the press conferences. I would think that there would have to be plenty of sponsors for that.

You could satisfy ALL sports fans and not just those that have Mediacom... Plus, You wouldn't have to worry about sensorship either! Although I'm sure you wouldn't take advantage of that, at least not from my beer gut, Sunday couch potato point of view. ;)

Actually have a show on Sundays, Tuesdays AND Fridays! Perfect!
Sundays - we don't have squat for coverage, it's all NFL(I don't have ESPNU), that would be a great day for a recap on the college scene.
Tuesdays - after the press conferences, the midweek fix.
And Fridays - the Ican'tstanditanylongerday before gameday preview.
That would be kickass!

It's ok to dream.... ;)

i thought jon was going to weed the trolls off, this "troll" probably has a problem with a qb who is 16 and 3 over his last 19 games

I will deal with trolls quickly. I also need your help in emailing me offending posts and posters.

The traffic on these boards has already grown to the point where there are more than 1000 posts per day...so I can't read them all

Latest posts